Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

BUTTERFLY DAUGHTER

http://imaginarycolour.blogspot.com/

I have mentioned my daughter a few times here and she is the reason I am working on the building and have this blog.

The above link will take you to her blog where she is busy assembling and painting undead figures that will eventually occupy this house and surrounding area.

She is a beginner at painting figures but have a look at her video and I am sure you will agree that she has talent in that area....

I am looking forward towards how this project will turn out - but we must work slowly and keep the quality as high as we can given our little combined experience.

We both treasure constructive criticism so dont be afraid to comment :)

EDIT

Just noticed I had Comment set to registered users only - have changed the setting and will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment