Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A LITTLE LIGHT RELIEF ....

Quite a while ago I bought quite a few figurines from a car boot sale.  I stripped all the paint off and repainted them.  Then put them away and forgot about them.

Today I was musing in my chair (I muse a lot) and for some reason an image came into my mind of a Bear sunbathing (!) at the seaside.

Then I remembered that one of the little figurines was a bear lying on a beach .... I quickly drew a sketch of the scene I had conjured up then went to my den to see if I could bring it to life.

The following image is the bear bones (groan at the pun if you like) of the vignette with the promenade wall and the steps leading up from the beach.  The bear is nice and cosy and comfortable lying on the sand - or will be when it is finished :)



This is just a fairly quick and, to me, amusing little piece that will give me some relief from the seriousness of the Garden of Morr.

More images as it takes shape....

No comments:

Post a Comment